世界网民怎们评论这次美加对孟的拘留

来源: vr2019 2018-12-08 05:45:56 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (742009 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ vr2019 ] 在 2018-12-08 05:55:28 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

logun24x7
Disappointed in my Country for bending over again to the US .... especially since the US stands alone in these sanctions once again on IRAN ... you know what the US hates the most is when anyone dose capitalism better then thay do ... its all free markets and raw ..raw ...raw .. until the US gets its ass kicked?

Andry soesanto
US gov do evrything to stop huawei growth..... spying? Prove it..... theres no chemical weapon on iraq.... just a lie, thats US do to get everything they want. If huawei so dangerous for US national security, means apple iphone & other US product also have potential to do the same ...?

XIVDALAILAMA
Canada and Australia participated in the 8 Nation Alliance by sending troops to Beijing to suppress Chinese citizens revolting against the importation of opium. Not much has changed in the mindset of certain people.?

Joe Doe
Canada is run by cowards and servants who do the dirty work for US. For sure Canada and Canadian will pay the price. The Chinese are likely to play tit for tat on this one and Canada should be ready for it. China will be furious and will look for means of punishing Canada and Canadian, in part as an example for others.?

Juan Fabiani
The sanctions she is accussed of violating unilateral sanctions against IRAN by the US, but those sanctions are not recognized by other countries, so she comitted no crime.?

Winston Wei
People don't realize IP is just an excuse. Any who believes IP theft is literally delusional and doesn't have. A mind of their own. What u.s. doing is trying to keep their hegemony and not let China pass because they know China will.?

input365
Once again Canada kissing the Ass of the US as an obedient toy?

Uncle Ruckus
WHY? because canada is usa beotch and if you are us citizen try to open up a savings account in a foreign country many banks dont want to open accounts for fear of making an error in reporting requirements and being fined or having their branch office in usa being hit with a lien so if you want to work a year in korea as an english language teacher be prepared for facta and have you ss card and us passport fotocopied and fill out irs declaration forms its like the usa OWNS you?

Louis Alvarez
So kidnapping is now legal in British Columbia??

chun he
They say our market isn't open, Apple is allowed to sell phones in China, yet China is not allowed to sell phones to the US, and now they arrest our people, this is no trade war or cold war, this is war.?

Henss Chr
The US keep provoking China (n also Russia) endlessly. It hopes China retaliate and the situation will escalate real quick so it will justify the war, the real war which will drag the entire world. The US hopes it will end up unscratched while Europe and Asia rumbled just like WW1&2, then yeah USA again will be the sole superpower. This is MAGA all about.?

Kaze
US Sanctions only apply to US Companies. It has no legal standing against another Country and their citizens. This will be a big mistake by Canada to arrest someone on behalf of US.?

Louis Alvarez
I'm ashamed to be a Canadian today?

Matt F
ooh, guys u hear that? China is spying on u and america is fighting them for your freedom. i totally believe them btw cause my iq is lower than 80?

Just an Albertan
I will buy Huawei my next phone to oppose apple IF they also don't use an android operating system?

Dino Falconbridge
Very stupid move, hence the reason I didnt vote for Truedaeu. He's a fence sitter, with no guts. They can talk all they want about China spying. Have they forgotten about Snowden?. The US was spying on the whole world. And other countries spy, its fairly normal practise. To use it as a premise to ban a company is just another phoney baloney US premise. False premises and rienforced contradictions, signs of a declining empire.?

ron hat
I fully agree with Galloway. Hopefully China will arrest an American and we can trade prisoners. I phones are a security risk. All cell phones are a security risk. If the US don't like you, you dare not even turn your cell phone on. They will home a tomahawk right on top of you. I have lived in the US for 72 years now as that is how old I am and I cannot believe how disgusting my country has become and it is not just the politicians. Americans have turned into a bunch of drugged tattooed freaks with rings in our noses and nipples.?

Pplla 78
An act of kidnaping!?

Most Highson
China will do the same in retaliation. Canada is doing America's dirty work.?

Pete fromtheIsland
Sadly Canada will pay for this arrest.?

PeaceBeWithYou
China cannot spy but Israel can do anything with no impunity.?

Graz Sarducci
I thank God for George Galloway. A voice of REASON. A truly honorable, honest gift. Cherished.?

Shinji Kataoka
The U.S. and the rest of the western world countries will do anything to suppress and contain the emerging markets like China. That goes to show that the dinner meeting at the G20 summit was a sham by the U.S.?

Mark Storey
I live in Vancouver, and I am disgusted by our government. We?

Jason Lin
I guess its safe to buy Hauwei phone in the US, at least I know my government cant spy on me and if I do anything wrong the Chinese government wont care because I am on American soil. LOL?

P1
Steve is becoming more boot liker of the oligarchs everyday he is complaining from Huawei spying, why is he not complaining about the CEO of Google , Apple , Facebook that they should go to jail first for spying the USA citizens , great Mr. Galloway?

Joe Morello
Their has to be evidence and a warrant before anyone can be arrested! The charges have to be made public and the person arrested can receive legal representation over the charges being made! I know the United States has sanctions on Iran but I do not know if China and Russia have to comply with them! Only Western counties are to comply! China and Russia are nuclear superpowers on there side of this planet, so, telling them what to do makes no sense! Where this goes from here will be interesting! ?

anti terrorism
Once again Canada bends over for the USA.....so embarrassed of my weak pathetic government.?

Willowtree
So much for Canada being a feminist country, feminist leader, feminist model, arresting a FEMALE executive for no legitimate reason or criminal charges. And they say there's no political prisoners or anti-human rights in Canada (or US or UK or The West or White Anglosaxon countries)?

Uncle Ruckus
SPYING ON WHAT ?? like the us govt is always fond of saying if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to worry about?

AuntieWar
It’s getting more difficult to figure where the Trudeau starts and the Trump ends.?

MrSwj2009 ____
Canada's Trudeau is America's new lapdog.?

BOPBOY60
Trudeau is Trump's little bum boy.?

Gustavo Brandao
America can't handle serious competition..... lol...lol....?

Mo Chen
Salute to that decent British gentleman. He knows what justice is?

rumthin
Canada is a good obedient little vassal state.?

Q
Taking a leaf from Kim Jong Un's book. Abducting foreigners for political purposes. Big mistake Canada. Delusional American's will be the end of the US.?

PP C.
This is kidnapping and demanding a ransom from Huawei to surrender 5G leaderships and market share...! This is called Political Leverage ! The police and politicians have turned to become thugs and kidnappers !!!?

Classical Gamer
soy boy Justin Turdo has surrendered Canadian sovereignty to Washington?

chilledrush
I know what my next phone is Huawei?

所有跟帖: 

群众的眼睛是雪亮的。 -qi91856- 给 qi91856 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/08/2018 postreply 20:50:51

群众的眼睛是雪亮的。 -我是干枯的胡杨^_^- 给 我是干枯的胡杨^_^ 发送悄悄话 我是干枯的胡杨^_^ 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/09/2018 postreply 01:09:48

你是搞笑呢吧?没有统计数字你别在这起哄 -su5- 给 su5 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/09/2018 postreply 04:34:25

随便再找一个视频也都再骂美国和加拿大政府! -beware- 给 beware 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/09/2018 postreply 06:53:17

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”